Pastors of Grace Chapel Baptist Church: Mike Argabrite and Andy Smith

Pastors of Grace Chapel Baptist Church: Mike Argabrite and Andy Smith
This blog serves in an effort to elaborate on topics that we are studying. This is done with the purpose of provoking thoughtful discussion among the people of Grace Chapel as well as anybody who might stumble onto our blog page. The discussion can take place publicly on this blog or in private conversation.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don't Really Know What I Was Thinking

I suppose it is a little ironic that I placed a picture of Moses holding up the tablets of stone that contained the ten commandments on a post that featured a summary of new covenant theology. The picture certainly does not match the post!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That is quite ironic. However, the content of the post was wonderful. Thanks for articulating these issues in such a clear manner, it certainly helps my conviction according to God's word. I think I may have a few questions, but I'm going to save them for later after I think about them a bit longer.

    ~Bobby~

    ReplyDelete